Saturday, August 29, 2026

Art Gallery Cards

Last month I was browsing through my 6x6 designer papers and came across a package of Beautiful Gallery images.  They remind me of going to an Art Gallery, only you make the artwork!  For my card, I chose Stippled Roses for the main flower because I thought that it was kind of vintage looking.  This is one of the prettiest cards that I've ever made.  (I know I say that all the time.)

I cut a framed arch with the pretty papers, stamped on the inside piece with some words and then added the beautiful flower image.  The leaf cutouts are also from the Stippled roses set.  I love the colors and everything about this card.  :)

For this card, I copied the idea from Sandy Bennett on Pinterest.  I love the deep, moody colors.  I used an older embossing folder that has a sort of damask look to it, stamped words onto the light blue strip and added the printed image with a border.  It's even more beautiful in person.

My third card is a lovely landscape scene with some added sprigs, cut out in both vellum and in cardstock.  The saying is framed with a fancy circle die.  

I had so much fun making these pieces of "artwork" for my gallery card class.  The more I made, the more ideas that I got.  Someday I hope to make more.  


 

No comments:

Post a Comment