Monday, September 14, 2026

Sunflower Fun

My last stamping class featured some sunflower cards using Radiant Sunflowers stamp set and Sunflower Fields designer papers.  Here is my first card.  We used sponge daubers to color in the sunflowers.  I love how they turned out.  

For my second card, we cut the designer paper into thirds and mounted it onto a brown piece of cardstock.  The little sunflowers are from the Pop Up Petals stamp set and the images int he set coordinate so nicely with the Radiant Sunflowers set.  

This card has some pretty green background paper from an older paper pack.  I added two sunflowers along with leaves, also colored with sponge daubers.  The saying is heat embossed with white powders.


I had so much fun playing around with sunflowers that I made a fourth card.  I folded down the top part of the designer paper for a different look.  I cut out some vases from Earthen Textures and added some sunflowers to them.  The ladies who came to the class enjoyed making the cards.

Here's a pic of me enjoying a sunflower maze at a local farm.  I love this time of year!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment