Monday, September 14, 2026

Yes, More Sunflowers


After making the sunflower stamp class, I wanted to do more projects using the pretty papers.  So I made some decor blocks and put Bible verses on them.  First I painted the blocks and then decorated them with my stamping supplies.  Pretty, right?

These blocks make nice gifts or something cute to sit on a shelf in your home.  

Here are a couple of smaller ones.  I found the Scripture stamps at Hobby Lobby but I need to look for a few new ones.  Maybe I will look online for some.

This pic shows all three of them along with some yellow washcloths that I crocheted.  I usually pair them together in groups of 3 or 4 - they make nice gifts along with a pretty bar of soap.

You can even pair the wooden blocks with a matching card for a gift.  I just loved working with these pretty sunflower papers.  :)












Look how cute they look together!













In my sewing room, I whipped up some sunflower bookmarks to go along with the projects.  I just want to make more.  

I was having such fun!  


No comments:

Post a Comment