Friday, October 9, 2026

Painted Pumpkins


This week I had a lot of fun using the Painted Patch suite.  I like the colors in the designer papers; it's something a bit different.  For this card, I added the gate that opens on the front of the card.  Inside the gate is a saying and another pumpkin.  I stamped these pumpkins onto colored papers using the Painted Pumpkin stamp set.  


These two cards are both the same card, only I used different colors for the cardstock.  I like how they coordinate with each other.  The pumpkins are cut out from the designer papers, which cut out three pumpkins at a time.  A couple of the crows from the Fun for Fall stamp set flew onto my cards.  

For my third card, I put the little mouse from Christmas Mice into the pumpkin patch!  The dies cut slits into his little arms so that he can hold things.  He has picked a gourd out for you and is saying, Hello Gourd-geous.  :)

I need more time to make more of these whimsical cards.  Which one do you like best?



 

No comments:

Post a Comment