Last month's exclusive product from Stampin Up was the pretty Glow of Harvest designer papers. At first I didn't think that they had enough color in the papers, but after playing around with them, I decided that I liked them.
My first card has some pumpkins cut from the paper. I added some gold leaves to spruce it up along with a strip of the golden glow paper. I put a half circle of vellum behind the pumpkins to help them stand out. I'm very pleased with how this card came out.
My second card has some of the flower sprigs cut from the papers. Again I added a vellum circle and some gold leaves. The designer paper on the left is from Nature's Sweetness. The base of the card is Pecan Pie.The third card is my version of one of Stampin Up sample cards. Although you can't see it in the photos, the paper has a nice shine to it, making the cards look more elegant. I've got a couple of banner cut outs for the focal point along with embossed cardstock underneath them. I cut out the pumpkins from the paper.
Even though I only had one package of the papers because that is all that SU allows for the exclusive products, we made 18 cards from one paper pack. And the colors remind me of fall!




No comments:
Post a Comment