Monday, June 24, 2024

Cinco de Mayo Cards

I know that I'm a little bit late to celebrate Cinco de Mayo for this year, but I wanted to post some cute cards that I made for my sister's birthday, which is on May 5.  Growing up, we didn't know about Cinco de Mayo, but now it's a fun way to add to her celebration!

For my cards, I used the Taco Fiesta stamp set and some older flowered papers in bright colors.  The saying is from Birthday Fiesta, an older stamp set.  

For the next card, I made a side fold and cut out lots of cute guacamole images.  I just love the bright colors in the papers.  
The third card is a horizontal book fold card.  This time I highlighted the red chili peppers for the focal point.  


Because I loved the cards so much, I made more of them.  I switched up some of the papers and modified the colors.  They're like eating chips, you can't stop at just one!





 

No comments:

Post a Comment