Monday, June 24, 2024

Howdy Cowgirl

A few years ago I picked up a panel to make a little cowgirl and her horse, pillow and her own quilt from the Howdy fabric line by Stacy Iest Hsu.  I finally got around to sewing it all together for my granddaughter.  The fabric in it coordinates with the little quilt that I made for her, see the previous post.

I first started with the little cowgirl.  She is just so sweet.  I made the skirt and bandana to dress her up like a cowgirl.  She also comes with a pillow and her own quilt to make.  

The pony was fun to make, too, however I had to shop around for just the right sized dowel.  I set her in the bed along with the new Bow Tie quilt that I made for my g-girl.  The whole set took much longer to make than you would think - ha ha!  But I like how it all came together in the end.  

Now to see what other panels I may have to sew...


 

No comments:

Post a Comment