Thursday, July 4, 2024

Birthday Thank You Cards

For my birthday Thank You cards this year I made some pretty green cards with the Framed Florets stamp set.  I found some 6x6 papers from a few years back that I used for the backgrounds of my cards.

The saying is from So Sentimental and is one of my favs.  I am so grateful for my friends and the times that we have together.  They always make my birthday so special.  

Each of the cards uses a different paper from the designer pack.  The green and pink combo is one that I like to use a lot.  

I used Granny Apple Green and Shaded Spruce for the green colors.  On this card, instead of using ribbon, I added a strip of the paper to give it more color.  

I loved making these cards.  It's fun to mix old and new supplies for a new look.  


 

No comments:

Post a Comment