Thursday, July 4, 2024

Bright Skies

 This week I started out to make some cards using Bright Skies stamp set and Sunny Days paper from this year's Sale-a-Bration.  I thought that I was going to make cards with clouds on them, but they turned out more like flower cards than clouds!  

I love the bright, cheery papers that coordinate with the set.  They have sort of a retro look to them.

For the sayings, I used Best Family Ever stamps.  It has cute sayings and all kinds of family names.  I don't know who I will send the cards to, so I just used the generic "friend" stamp.  

The cut outs are from Designer Tag Dies and Nested Essentials, which I think are still available to purchase.  

I hope the cards still make your feel like you're gazing at fluffy clouds on a nice day.  That was the look I was going for.  





 

No comments:

Post a Comment