Thursday, July 4, 2024

Crafting for Mother's Day

Crafting is always a welcome thing pretty much any time in my house.  This year for Mother's Day, my granddaughter Addy and I worked on making some gifts for her Mom, my daughter.

I had picked up some wooden flower photo holders for us to paint.  Here is Addy painting the flower.  She is serious about making her crafts, just like her Nana.  She wanted to use black paint, but I told her flowers were bright colors so she chose the magenta.  

You can see how serious she is in this pic, painting every spot on the flower, including the edges.  She was also making a colorful painting, which is on the table, for her mom as she was crafting the photo holder.  I forgot to take a pic of the finished project, but with the photo attached, some glitter and ribbon, it looked the best Mother's Day gift ever.  

While she was napping, I made a sweet bracelet for her Mom along with a homemade card.  We wrapped them all up and tucked in some chocolates to go along with the gifts.  

Addy was so proud to give the gifts to her Mom, but she made sure to sample a piece of the chocolate first before presenting the other gifts to her.   

No comments:

Post a Comment