Friday, July 5, 2024

The Kitties are Everywhere

Here are a few more of the zippered kitty bags that I made.  This kitty has such a mysterious look on her face.  I love her surrounded by the blue fabric.  It matches the design so well.

This is a variation of the black kitty panel.  Did you notice the cute little bird on his head?  So sweet :)  .  

After seeing how the scraps in the coral basket brightened up the last bag, I took out some yellow fabric.  I love the addition of more colors for the bags.

The possibilities are endless for these little kitties.  I'm so glad that I worked with the kitties this week.  It's been fun to spend more time on my crafts.

Today was a nice summer day, so I brought the kitties outside for their photos.  They do look sweet, don't they?  Which one is your favorite?


Even though there's more panels, it's time to move on to another project today.  Maybe some tea cups? We'll see.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment