Monday, July 29, 2024

Zoo Crew Magnets


 Last weekend while I was camping with some of my girlfriends, I brought along some Zoo Crew designer paper to cut out the images.  The paper is filled with cute images of animals, doing fun things in life.  The paper is from last year and I wanted to finally do something with it.

Here I am cutting away!

When I got home, I found 100 magnet backs in my stamping room so I decided to make some little magnets with the Zoo Crew images.  

Honestly, they were so much fun to make.  I just couldn't stop.  

I used colorful papers for the backgrounds and some simple sayings to go along with the animals.  Each magnet has a button and a little tiny flower that I cut out from the papers.

I made about 33 of them, one third of the magnet box.  Every one is a little bit different and the images are embellished with Wink of Stella and some rhinestones to make them sparkle.

I especially like the little hedgehog working on a painting.  I can relate to him - always working on a craft project.  

I love the animal page with the animals that are in the woods.  Here you can see the lion roasting a marshmallow over the fire and the little skunk out on a bird watch.

Then there's the little pig on a hike - seriously, they are just so cute.  

Can you tell that I was having a great time making these?  They're colorful, sweet and just so cute.

Which one do you like the best?  I like them all, but my favs are the bear, the pig and the hedgehog.  

What have you make using the Zoo Crew?  


















No comments:

Post a Comment