Friday, June 7, 2024

Flora Cards


 This week I was playing around with the Two Tone Flora stamp set and the pretty Fancy Flora papers.  I had ordered them last year but have not had a chance to use them yet.  

I layered a piece of the Fancy papers under the beautiful cut out on the front of this card.  The sayings are stamped on an oval cut out and framed with a scalloped edge.  Then I stamped some of the pretty flowers using Calypso Coral and stamping off for the secondary part.  The sprigs are punched using the Bough punch out of different green designer papers.  I got the idea from Patty Bennett.  

For the second card, I sponged Soft Succulent ink onto white cardstock using the cut out from the Two Tone Flora set.  This gave the card a soft, sweet look.  I added a strip of white for the saying space and framed it with some gray designer papers and a piece of peach paper.  Then I added two of the pretty flowers that I stamped and some punched out sprigs.  

Here is the card with pink flowers stamped in Sweet Sugarplum ink.  The card is so pretty I could make them all day, trying out new flower colors and arrangements.  I got the idea from Cindi Brewer.  


For my third card, I wanted to change up the colors and use another one of the pretty papers.  I saw this idea by Jamie Barbarczy and love the set made up in pinks and purples.  I cut out a tag from the designer papers and a white one for the saying.  I love the Stitched Greenery die on the front - this is the first time that I have used it and I will definitely be bringing it out more.  

The photo looks terrible but the cards are so pretty.  I had a lot of fun working with this set.   Wish I had time to make some more!




No comments:

Post a Comment