Saturday, September 14, 2024

Irish Chain Quilt #2


This week I had a chance to put the binding onto the Irish Chain quilt that I am making for my daughter.  Last year I gave her a table runner that was made in the same colors. So the quilt will coordinate with it.  I hope that she likes it!

The color of the fabric is a bit greener than what the photo shows.  It's more of a celery green than a beige green.  I started this quilt last year and am proud to get it done in a somewhat quick period of time!  

For the back of the quilt, I found a pretty paisley print that had different greens in it and I thought that it gives some interest to the quilt.  Of course, you could display it either way.  

The quilting has free motion daisy flowers in it.  I love how it turned out.  I hope my daughter likes it as much as I do.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment