Saturday, September 14, 2024

Artistic Dies


 Last year Stampin Up had a nice die cut set called Artistic Dies.  Sadly, I never got to use it before it retired and went out of the catalog.  The other day I found it and decided to make a few things with it.  

I cut out the leaf in gold papers and added them to the Expressions in Ink papers that were part of the suite of products.  

I added a ribbon, a saying framed in gold and a couple of butterflies. I thought the cards came out quite pretty.  












The second card uses the Stitched Greenery die for the background and a different cut out from the set for the main focal point.  

I added a ribbon, some gold sprigs and an oval saying with a bow.  I got the idea from Karen Young on Pinterest. 













My third card uses the negative image from the die cut to show off some pretty papers.  I got this idea from Juleen Henderson.  

I loved using the Artistic Die set.  I will definitely put some of these pretty die cut images on more cards.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment