Saturday, May 4, 2024

Beaded Bracelets with Words

My sister wanted me to make some bracelets for her with words on them so I decided to give it a go.  This was my first creation and with a lot of trial and error, I finally got it to turn out the right size to fit me.  I think I remade it four times to get the right size!  I didn't realize that you needed the exact measurement of the wrist before you can make the bracelet.  Now I do.  LOL

Here are some of the bracelets that I worked on - these came out larger than my wrist, about 7.5".  So I cut out some cardstock and make bracelet holders so that I can give them to my friends.  

I may have gotten a bit carried away making bracelet sets but I think I have worked out the kinks on what to do now.  They are all various sizes from 6.75" to 7.5" so I need to work on making the pairs the same size.


Now I've got to work on some for my sister.  She likes dog crafts so I'm off to work on something with that theme for her birthday. They may be a few days late, but at least they will fit her.  :)




 

No comments:

Post a Comment