Tuesday, November 23, 2021

On Stage at Home



Every year Stampin' Up has an annual conference to encourage the demonstrators and to welcome new items coming out in the catalogs.  I love attending these events.  There are always lots of various demonstrations that showcase the new products and you can get ideas on how to use the new things.  


This year my downline, Tracy and I met at her house to attend the virtual conferfence.  We really wanted to go in person to the event, but because of Covid, they held it online again this year.

We had a great time using some new stamps and papers and getting a sneak peak of what's to come.  We're excited for another year of stamping fun!  A few times a month, we gather together in my home with my stamping friends and make cards and other projects.

It keeps me in the creative mode and allows me to be with friends that share my interests.



   
Here are a couple of cards that I  made using one of the new sets.  


While it wasn't exactly walking across the stage to get our awards, we made the best of it!  


Cheers to another year with Stampin' Up!  



 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment