Tuesday, November 23, 2021

Painted Christmas Suite

The first set that really caught my eye in the holiday catalog was the Painted Christmas suite.  It has so many possibilities!  Here is my first card for this class.

I got the idea for this card from Debra Barlow.  It has a white embossed background (hard to see in the photo) and a cut out from the light green paper in the set of products.  Then I stamped and cut out some of the images and added them to the front of my card.  It has such a soft, sweet look to it.  

In this photo, you can see the little green paper in the background a little bit better.  The embossing folder is the new Timeworn type, which is so nice.


This next card is a fancy fold that I learned to make from Wendy Cranford.  It's a step card and you can tuck images in front of or behind the layers for a great card.  

I cut and scored the cards for my class and we added the Painted Christmas papers to it, the images from Christmas season and the saying from Christmas to Remember.  

I love the font and the sayings from this word set.  I can see using this for so many Christmases to come.




Don't they look beautiful together?

The next card is also a fancy fold.  I got the idea for this from Rachel Tessman.   It uses the same designer papers and images and yet is so different.  The candy favor idea is from Wendy Smith.  I met her at her Stampin Up booth at the Big E in Massachusetts this fall.

I love how these cards all came together.  What a great suite to work with!  








No comments:

Post a Comment