Tuesday, November 23, 2021

Still More Christmas

We're back to the cloche!  Only this time, we're putting some sweet treats under the dome.  This set is called Sweets & Treats and cooirdinates with the Classic Cloche set.  For my card, I made a figgy pudding (or a fruitcake) to display under the dome for a fancy Christmas treat.  We colored in the images using blends and cut them out.  The pudding is raised to make it stand out.  I love the classic look of this card.  I got the idea from Stacey Marsh.

Back in the summer during Sale-a-Bration time, I bought the deer punch to go with the matching designer papers.  I took him out the other day and then remembered that I had also bought the Evergreen Border tree punch.  So I paired them together along with a Wonderful snowflake to make this card.  I found the idea from Lori Pinto 

I just love how this card came out.  I used the Peaceful Prints designer paper for the background, the trees and for the deer on this card.  I put some Wink of Stella on the trees and on the stamped snowflakes.  While I didn't get the matching stamp set, I am happy to have this deer punch.  :)

Here is the little girl from the Seasons of Fun set again!  I added her little dog to the scene and love how this card turned out.  I used the saying, Friends like you make this season special to the inside from the Christmas to Remember set.  The stars are glitter paper that I punched out using an older star punch.  The idea came from Joyce Webb.





Last, but definitely not least, is this angel card made using an older stamp set called Wonder of Christmas.  One of my stampers wanted to make a card that was more centered on Christmas story.  I realized that I didn't have a lot of nativity stamps, so I took out the angel.  She is colored with Blends and has a pink glitter star that I cut out using some star cut outs that I had.  The idea from Katrina Duffell.  

With her iridescent snowflake and some Wink of Stella to give her a glow, our little angel girl is sparkling with joy for Christmas.  

While my stamp classes are over for this year, I'm sure that I will continue to do make some fun projects and cards in my stamping room.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment