Saturday, November 29, 2014

Christmas in Traditional Colors


Finally, a Christmas card with some traditional red and green colors!  This card is made using the Nordic designer paper and Cheerful Christmas stamp set.

The little candy cane favor is made using the envelope punch board.  You can find the directions to make this card on Pootles' blog here.   It's quick and easy to make, no matter what my stamping students say!

One thing that I love to do is make favors and ornaments to match my cards.  Do you like to do that, too?


2 comments:

  1. I think your coordinating gift and cards are always super! It makes them special. I think it is time for me to start my Christmas cards... thanks for all the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pick a card that is easy to replicate. You'll be glad in the end that you did!

    ReplyDelete