Sunday, March 24, 2013

"Springy" Colored Cards

    
I had a chance to make a couple of cards this week.  I got a new Sizzix die that makes these perfect-looking 3-D flowers! I have to say that I had a lot of fun making these.  Don't you just love the colors in this card?  They seemed so soft and "spring-looking" to me!


I love the soft blue flowers in this card with the tan background.  I stamped one of my new flower images onto the blue paper with white ink and embossing powders.  Then cut them out and made them three-dimensional.  I always love brown accents on my cards.  Both of these designs ideas came from Vicki Burdick.  



 Even though we had a snow storm this week (in last March!) adding these spring colors and Easter decor made it feel like spring at least indoor!

No comments:

Post a Comment