Saturday, December 6, 2014

There's a Whole Flock of Them!

I am going to be hosting an Ornament Exchange this weekend and decided to use the birds as my item to exchange.  Here are a few of them nestled in their basket ready for exchanging! 

These little guys are made from designer papers that are glued onto cardboard and then cut out with the Sizzix bird die cut.  Then I cut out the wings from the pieces that were remaining so that the wings are 3D also. 

Next I added stamping with some vintage images, glued a ribbon around the neck and punched some Petite Flowers for decoration.  Their eyes are pearls colored with a brown Sharpie.  Then a button with a twine bow and a ribbon for hanging completes the look. 

I made them in a lot of different colors so that they can be used all year round. 

Here they are all hanging on their little tree.  Do you like them?  Which color do you like the best?  Would you keep them up all year?




2 comments:

  1. Tweet tweet! I would definitely keep them up year round, Love them. The greens are my favorites-I love greens lately!

    ReplyDelete