Saturday, June 20, 2015

Cute Tote with Cards

I was browsing around on Pinterest the other day and came across this adorable little tote with matching note cards in it.  I just knew that I would have to make it!  The totes are made with the new English Garden designer paper.  They are not hard to make at all.  If I had more time, I would have made LOTS more using these pretty papers.

 Here are the cards that I made to match the first tote bag. I used the Bloom for You stamp with the coordinating Fun Flower punch for quick and easy flower accents.  Using the envelope punch board, I made matching 4 x 4" envelopes, too. They are a fun project to work on and a nice little gift to give to someone special. 

By the time I got to the second tote bag, I decided that the note cards didn't need two flowers to make them look pretty, so I only added one flower to each of the cards in this set. 

We made these totes with the cards sets in my last stamping class and everyone enjoyed making them!  Here is the link to the video pattern if you'd like to make one, too.  Let me know how your totes come out. 




1 comment:

  1. Cute totes and great cards! I love those patterned papers-

    ReplyDelete