Friday, July 3, 2015

Banner Triple Cats?

 Stampin' Up came out with a new punch that allows you to punch banners in three sizes; it's called the Banner Triple Punch.  It's one of those things that is a "must-have" if you like to make crafts.

I found the idea for this card on Pinterest (of course) from Holly Obier and thought that it was so cute!  The papers are punched with the banner punch and embossed to show texture that resembles fur.  The nose and eyes are made using the owl punch.  It's quick and easy to make, and oh, so much fun!

I'm giving this card to my daughter who loves cats.

Here is the same style card made with a gray background.  But after I made it I thought that the card needed a bit more color.  The pink background makes the "kitties" stand out better.

Here's another card with the pink background.  So cute, right?

PS- Did you happen to notice the kitty photo bomb on the first card?




1 comment:

  1. Too cute! I like both backgrounds but agree the kitties stand out better on the pink.

    ReplyDelete