Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Do Something Creative Every Day

One of the new stamp sets that Stampin' Up has to offer is called Crafting Forever.  Okay, doesn't that sound just like me?  Seriously, I just move from room to room in my house making crafts.

It has cute images of paintbrushes, pens, scissors, twine and of course, a rubber stamp!  It also has 3 cute sayings, but the one that I love the most is, "Do something creative every day." 

I made this little magnet the size of an Artist Trading Card which is 3 1/2" x 2 1/2".  I stamped the paint brushes onto white cardstock and then again onto designer paper and cut out the pot.  I used the Delightful Daisy paper and then coordinated the rest of the colors in my project to match with Calypso Coral and Tranquil Tide. 

The stamp image and saying really make it look crafty.   Add the bow or a button for the perfect embellishment.  What a great reminder to be creative, don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment