Tuesday, July 4, 2017

It's a Daisy Craze!

This week I made 3 cards featuring the Daisy Delight stamp set.  I wanted to show the ladies who come over to stamp with me the diversity of the Daisy stamp.  And I am loving this set.  
 
 Here is Card #2 (Card #1 is in the previous post), made with Bermuda Bay cardstock and accented with some sponging. 

For the sponging, I punched 3 different sized circles with punches onto a piece of scrap cardstock and then sponged them onto the white layer with different colors.  I used Flirty Flamingo, Bermuda Bay and Soft Sky.  Once you are done with that, randomly stamp the Daisy image using black ink. 

Add a saying and some rhinestones to make it sparkle.  Very different look, right?  I got the idea for this card on Pinterest from Amanda Mertz.

Card #3 is a bright and cheery yellow Thank You card.  For this card, I used thick white cardstock for the base, added black frame and some Daffodil Delight designer paper.  Then I used a circle framelit and added stitches with a white chalk pen.  I stamped and punched two daisies for the center.  I put the dimensionals under the black circle and under the saying.  The idea is from dutchstampin.blogspot.nl.

There are so many different ways to use the Daisy stamp set!  I think I've only just begun.  :)




No comments:

Post a Comment