Monday, May 11, 2020

Best Dressed Meets Parisian Blossoms


This week I did some stamping in my craft room.  I saw some pretty designs from Julie Gilson on Pinterest and copied some of her ideas.  I did change things up a bit but I love what she has done with this pretty set.

I used the stamp set Dressed to Impress and added some of the pretty papers from the Best Dressed designer collection that matches it.  And like Julie, I added the pretty script designer paper from the Parisian Blossoms suite.  And it looks so great together.  :)

I used gold embossing powders for all of the stamping on these projects.  I colored in the flowers using Stampin Blends and added ribbon and edging for the designer papers.  If you cut the 6x6" papers into 3" strips, you can get more out of the smaller sized papers. 

This card is my favorite.  So delicate and soft looking.  Best Dressed stamp set and Parisian Blossoms designer paper.  The cards look so much better in person.  The designer paper and gold accents really stand out. 

I made this sweet little notecard that coordinates and tucked it in a matching envelope.  And guess what, they fit into the little cut-out purses!

The first purse is cut from Best Dressed designer paper and the second one is from Magnolia Lane papers.  I added the little pockets and gold buckles.  Now I just have to make some more notecards to put in them.  Or get some candies!  :)

What Stampin Up suites do you like to mix together? 


No comments:

Post a Comment