Monday, September 7, 2020

Tasteful Textures Cards with a Card Holder


 This week I sent a couple of days working on some cards for my card class.  I chose the Tasteful Textures stamp set along with it's coordinating framelits and designer papers.  I just love how they all turned out!


The cards are what I call "mix and match."  The sayings and images are interchangeable and you can make each card more masculine or feminine, as desired.  I had a fun time using this set and it's components.

I also made a card holder for the set of cards.  You can use them individually or give them as a set.  


It's hard to tell in the photos, but I've used embossing folders and Wink of Stella to embellish the cards.  The flowers and feathers have a bit of sparkle on them to make them stand out.


Although I could have used more colors, I decided to keep the color palate simple.  I used Navy, Misty Moonlight and Gray Granite.  I got the ideas for my cards from Jackie Bolhuis and Sarah Sayers.  The box holder idea is from Teri Pocock.  

What do you think?  


No comments:

Post a Comment