Tuesday, June 8, 2021

Hand Penned Cards


I have to admit, I didn't know for sure if I wanted to get the Hand Penned stamp set with its matching die cuts and beautiful designer papers.  :)

But after seeing so many samples that people were making on Pinterest and Facebook, I knew that I would love it!

And I do!  I also ordered the Memories and More card pack and matching envelops to complete the set.  I love how it coordinates with so many different colors.  

For this card, I used Misty Moonlight for the background and added the pretty paper to the cardstock.  I stamped the image with black ink and used the stamp set with ink pads to color in the flowers.  The stamps give the image a wonderful watercolor look.  

I added a couple of die cuts from the new Scallop Contours set.  The Thank You is heat embossed with white powders.  I got the idea for this from Jan Musselman.

I used the envelopes from the Cards & Envelope set but added a bit of the blue designer paper to the flap on the back so that it would match.  I love how it all came together.

And finally, I made a little box to put the set of card in.  What a sweet set to work with!  


No comments:

Post a Comment