Sunday, May 16, 2021

Dress and Bonnet

I wanted to sew a little baby dress for my soon to come grand daughter.  I looked for patterns at the craft store, but there weren't many to choose from.  I went through my old patterns and found this one that I thought would work up nicely.  I chose fabrics that matched the quilts so everything would match.  If the baby is lying on the quilt wearing the dress, she will blend in and be camouflaged!  LOL  

Here is the back of the dress.  I added little buttons to finish it off.  Of course there's a matching bonnet.  I know babies don't wear bonnets that much anymore, but if she's outside, she may need a little hat to shield her head from the sun.  

Here's my daughter opening her gifts. I can't wait to dress and wrap up our new little baby in her quilts.


No comments:

Post a Comment