Sunday, May 16, 2021

Peony Garden Paper

The Peony Garden Papers can be used in so many ways.  I never got the stamp set to go with it, but I like using the colors in other things.  

Here's another card using Fancy Phrases.  I'm sad to see this pretty flower retire.  I used the Ornate Layer dies for the frame.  I stamped the flower twice and added it with a dimensional to give the card some color.  

I love the little umbrellas and flowers in this set - Under My Umbrella.  I used the Peony Garden papers for the background and the umbrellas, although the darker one is from another collection.  I thought the card needed a bit more"pop" so I added the darker shade.  Because this set has an easy to use punch, I love making things with it.  It definitely needed to stay longer in our catalogs.  

For my final card, I used a strip of the Peony Garden across the front of the card to ground it.  The flowers are cut outs from Poppy Moments dies.  The idea is from Kathy Penner.  I love the vellum look to the flowers in this card.  

In what ways have you used the Peony papers?


 

No comments:

Post a Comment