Saturday, May 15, 2021

Birds and Curvy Dies

I saw the idea for this card from Vicki Boucher and just had to make it!  I used the Bird Ballad set and Fancy Phrases for the flowers.  The designer paper is from the Peony collection.  The background of the card is Gray Granite.  It's hard to tell in the photo, but the card is more colorful in person.  I just love this card.  :)

I took out the Quite Curvy to make this card.  I love the sweet scapped edge that the dies make.  And the little birds are so sweet.  I got the idea for this card from Deana Leonard.  It's made with Mint Macaron cardstock.

On this variation, I used the Brick embossing folder to make it look more like a wall for the bottom section.  I can't wait to use this set again!  I hope it doesn't retire.  


 

No comments:

Post a Comment