Saturday, May 15, 2021

Welcoming Window #2

This card also uses the Welcoming Window, only this time I stamped the window.  This card was in the January mini catalog when the stamp set came out.  I haven't had the opportunity to use the Mothers Day stamp in a while, but this year I gave a card to my daughter, who will be a mom in just a few weeks.  :)

Here's the same card with a different saying.  The colors are Mint Macaron and Shaded Spruce.  I love how they go together.  


For my next cards, I wanted to just an image or two from the stamp set in case you wanted to make a quick easy card using this set.  I had a piece of Sweet Sugarplum check on my desk and wanted to pair it with the Shaded Spruce.  I love how it came out.  

I added some pottery to the card and some butterfly embellishments.  Easy, breezy and wonderful!  :)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment