Friday, May 7, 2021

Welcoming Window

I knew that I would like this set when I first saw it in the Mini catalog.  I finally got a chance to take it out this week and try it out.  I got this card idea from Taffy Crafting.  I made some modifications and love how it turned out.  

I love the brick stamp!  If you stamp off a few times instead of using the full strength ink, it looks very realistic.  I even put some bricks on the inside of the card.  

Both of the these sayings fit well inside of a small square die cut.  I then mounted them on a piece of brown cardstock and then onto a Sugarplum scalloped square.  

I love how the pitcher and the pots have a watercolor look to them. And don't the little black hinges just made the shutters look realistic?  I will definitely use them for many more projects.  :)







 

No comments:

Post a Comment