Saturday, February 4, 2023

Blue Table Topper

After I put away the Christmas items this year, the house looked sort of bare.  So I thought that it was time to make some new table toppers and table runners to freshen my decor.

I found a fabric line that I have been saving and took it out today.  I cut 2 1/2 inch squares and set them on the diagonal.  

I like the twist of this table topper.  It's on the coffee table in the family room and I think it's just right. 

Why is the yellow in it?  The yellow fabric was somehow put in the bin with the blues.  So I thought that a splash of color would look just right.  I'm pleased with how it came out.

Now I just need to make a couple more for the end tables!  


Do you use small quilts to decorate with?  

 I love the cozy feel that they give to my home.  :)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment