Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Easy-to-Make Tote Bag


I made this medium-sized tote bag today and am posting another tutorial!  They are so quick and easy to make!  It even has a small pocket on the outside of both the front and the back (hard to see in the photo).  It measures 13" x 9" x 3".  This one will hold several skeins of yarn or sewing materials to tote your project with you to work on when you go out.   (Or whatever you'd like!)

I made this bag using upholstery fabrics- fabrics that are a little thicker than cotton, to give it some thickness and weight to it.  I doubled the fabric for the bag to create a simple lining.  Check out the tutorial tab at the top of my home page and make one today!  (I also posted the changes to make a larger bag if you'd like!)


No comments:

Post a Comment