Thursday, December 26, 2013

Mens' Bags - Not a Purse!

Each year I try to think of something to give to my boys something for Christmas that is handmade.  This year  I came up with the idea to make them camping bags. They like to go hiking and camping and they can put their toiletries in them. I even filled them with items that they will need!

The two bags coordinate- I just love the plaid fabric.  I thought it was so masculine looking!

I made one bag with the tan color as the trim and one with the blue.  I like how they both came out.

I sewed a little gusset in the bottom so that all of their toiletry items would fit.  When they opened up their gifts, my daughter pointed out that they were getting a "purse" to carry their items in.  It's not a purse, it's a Mens' Bag!

Make one of these for the special men in your life!  Click here to order the pattern from my Etsy shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment