Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Thanks for Your Hospitality

A friend of mine invited me to her cottage in the Pocono Mountains region this summer.  It was in a little town in Pennsylvania called Shickshinny!  What a cute little town it was- sort of like traveling back in time. 

Her cottage was build in the late 1800's and stands with a lot of other quaint cottages all in a row, just like the one in my stamped image!  I made her this Thank You card that almost looks like a replica of her cottage and the ones next to it using an stamp set. Hers is the blue house in the middle.

There's a new "house" stamp in the holiday catalog that is somewhat similar to this one, but has individual houses in it along with framelits to cut out the images.  I'm looking forward to getting that set and making some fall holiday cards with it.  

Oh, and yeah- I had a great time at her cottage.  :)

1 comment:

  1. You have been very busy! Love all your posts today (or yesterday now!).

    ReplyDelete