Monday, September 12, 2016

But It's Still Summer!

Today I'm supposed to be working on coming up with some Christmas cards and projects for my next stamping class.  I just have such a hard time making holiday things months before the holidays are here!  I'm still wanting to enjoy the last bits of summer and early fall. 

While looking for ideas on Pinterest, I came across this little guy who caught my eye!  I just got back from a weekend at the lake and wanted to still make something "summery."  He came out so cute, that I made a whole batch of the little guys.  What a fun set - You're Sublime; it has cute single images in it.  I think the "googly eyes" made him come alive!  I used the Everyday Chic designer paper for the bottom portion - got the idea from Connie Babbert. 

Do you ever have a hard time making projects out of season?  Let me know what your secrets are for getting in the holiday "spirit" during August and September.

1 comment:

  1. Love this guy! The googley eyes are perfect! I just started my Christmas cards last night. I agree it is hard to think out of season but if I don't- I will never get done lol!

    ReplyDelete