Monday, September 12, 2016

Still More Summer!

Last week I made this card that I copied from Mary Fish.  I just think it's the cutest summery card ever!  I took out the Jars of Love stamp set, stamped the 3 jars first onto white cardstock and then onto the pretty Fruit Stand designer paper.  I used the framelits to cut out the white jars, and then I hand-cut the jars on the designer paper, cutting just inside of the second jar lines.  This makes the "fruit" look like it's inside of the jars.

I embossed the jar lids with gold embossing powders and then arranged the jars on the card using some dimensional dots on the left side of the jars, giving them the look like they are sitting on a shelf.  The saying is from Apple of My Eye. 

Seriously, can it get any cuter than this?  I'm off to make more.  :)

1 comment:

  1. Love how you cut the fruit paper to go inside the die cut white!

    ReplyDelete