Monday, January 9, 2017

Hope You're Feeling Special Today

This week I made some projects using one of last year's stamp sets that I never got to use, A Nice Cuppa.  

I started with this cute tea pot card and took out the saying,"I hope you're feeling Special today... because that's just what you are!"  I made this card last year at a fellow SU demonstrator friend's house.  I modified it just a bit to coordinate with the Succulent Garden designer paper colors.

Next, I made a square tea cup card to match that says, "You are totally awesome.  And I am totally grateful."  I was feeling quite positive and I wanted to use some sayings that would make the recipient feel loved.

The tea-bag holder made with the envelope punch board was a quick and easy envelope that you can put in a tea bag, a small gift or a note to someone.   It says, "You are Tea-riffic."  Cute, huh?  I got my ideas from Belinda Blom and Pootles.com.  

Then I finished it all up with a large clothespin that I made into a magnet for the fridge that says, "It's a good day."  When I was all done with the projects, I couldn't even decide which one that I liked best. 

I guess I just liked them all.  :)




No comments:

Post a Comment