Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Avant Garden Card Set


Today I had the day off from work due to the Blizzard that we are having here in upstate New York!  I've wanted to work with this Avant Garden set for a while and I was so glad to have a couple of hours to play around with it!

I started out making the Card Holder using the Envelope Punch board and a 9" square sheet of designer paper.  I chose the Carried Away paper in the Sale-a-Bration catalog.  I added a thin band of designer paper in gray and then tied a ribbon around it.  Using the sayings in the stamp set, I made a circle flower and added a saying next to it.  This is so cute, it can be given as a gift! 

Then I added a couple of pretty cards that matched using Watermelon Wonder and Peekaboo Peach cardstocks.   I got the idea from stampinbj.com.

I also used the Delicate Details from Sale-a-Bration to add a line on the edge of the cards and give it some visual interest.  I love how these came out and the bright and happy colors that I used.  It brought some cheer to this bleak, snowy day.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment