Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Succulents are Everywhere!


When I first looked at the new Occasions catalog that Stampin Up puts out in January, my eye was immediately drawn to the Succulent Garden page!  I've seen succulents in the stores, and they are everywhere!  To think that I could make some myself was very exciting to me.  (This may not seem too exciting for you, but for a crafter, it's like paper-crafting heaven!)

Here I am using the Succulent Frame dies that I cut out with my Big Shot.  I have to admit, making them is a bit time consuming.  But the reward is worth it! 

My friend, Kathy, making succulents with me, was loving it just as much as I was. 

I picked up this frame, it's about 10" square, at one of the craft stores last week.  I think I was at Hobby Lobby but I'm not sure.  I just knew that this is what the succulents would look good in.  Another friend, Cindy, suggested that I put the lace in it and I finished it off using an image from the Layering Love stamp set.

I just love how it came out!  Now to just find something else to put succulents onto!  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment