Monday, June 18, 2018

New Catalog Kick Off


Every year when the new Stampin' Up catalog comes out, I have a New Catalog Kick-Off Party.  I always try to think of something special to make or do for my stampers.  This year I made desktop mini totes for each of the ladies from canvas and pretty fabrics.  They are sized to hold standard cards or a package of envelopes, etc.  I added the Statement of the Heart to the front of each one.  To love what we do and share what we love- I guess that's why I make crafts.  :)


I designed the little frame and had each of the ladies made this for their desktop as a reminder to love what they do.  Of course, it doesn't have to be stamping or crafts (I can't imagine why not), but just as an encouraging reminder to enjoy the good things in our lives.  

The little bag in this photo has Stampin Up fabric on it- did you recognize that?  And can you guess the color?  It's olive green.  

What sort of things do you love to do?  Make crafts, gather with friends, enjoy time with your family, read, sew or play Word Crac?  Those are some of my favorites.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment