Sunday, September 23, 2018

Wedding Frame and Accessories

Last week I attended a Bridal Shower for a special friend.  I made her this Wedding Collage Frame for her home.  The colors of her wedding are navy blue and gold.  I used the Springtime Impressions die cut for the focal point and flowers and added some decorated squares for the accent pieces.

I didn't want a lot of color, so I kept with just a few gold accents to keep it simple. 

Then I made some Love Notes mini cards for her to give to her husband, or vice versa. 

There are 3 different sizes of Love Notes.  I made a box to put them all in.  Just a note to slip into a lunch box, put on a pillow or a gentle reminder that you are thinking of your special someone.  :)

Here is whole collection.  The four to the left are tags, 3x3" note cards, and some mini cards.

I also made a couple of fridge magnets that match the collection.  Here is close up of the Love Notes box.

Here is the whole gift.  I forgot to take a photo of the card that I made- it matches the collage frame.  Later in the day, she sent me a pic of the frame on her wall in her new apartment.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment