Monday, September 3, 2018

Tropical Fun

One of the first sets that I knew I "had" to have from the new catalog was the Tropical Chic set along with all of the accessories!  I love the colors, the stamps, the cut outs, the buttons, everything! 

I made this card very similar to the one in the catalog.  I love how it came out. 

My second card has a black background with some of the designer paper on the top half.  Add a simple saying, some pretty ribbon and a few cut-outs and you're done.  I love this card, too.

In keeping with the "tropical" feel, I made a couple of cards using the Fabulous Flamingo.  He just fits right in, don't you think?

And finally, I made a gift card/candy holder for the favor.  They're fun and easy to make using the Envelope Punch Board.  Start your first punch at 2 3/4", punch and score.  Then turn the paper and punch and score making sure that you line up the indicator on the punch board.  You don't even have to trim the paper.  Just use the 6 x 6". 

A few days later, I decided to make MORE of the favors.  I had to work on a swap for my demo group and made these. 

The theme was Get Well, so I stamped the saying using the Make a Difference alphabet stamps.  They are so tiny and not really that easy to use, but I got it done.  Everyone loved them.

They fit a little note card on the inside and also a Ghirardelli chocolate.  Crafting bliss.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment