Sunday, July 22, 2018

Pamper Yourself Gift Box

I belong to a lovely group of Stampin Up demonstrators and we get together once a month to share swaps, make projects and share ideas.  This weekend the ladies will be coming over to my house.  I wanted to share this cute little project that I made as a "swap." 

It's a little box using the Lots to Love framelit.  I wanted to showcase the lady in the tub who is definitely "pampering" herself!  She has a glass of wine and some candles lit while relaxing in her bubble bath tub. 

I used Tip Top Taupe for the card base and some Real Red designer paper to give it some contrast.  The background card stock and ribbon are Early Expresso.  Everything is stamped in Basic Brown to keep the lines from smearing when you color. 

It's hard to tell in the photos (why are they all so blurry?) but it has Wink of Stella on the wine glass, bubbles in the tub, rubber ducky and on the candle flames to make them stand out.

While it did take most of the day to assemble the boxes and paint and cut out the bathroom accessories, I think they came out very well.  And get this, I designed it myself!

You can put a gift card, chocolates, bubble bath, epsom salts, a facial mask or any other "pampering" item in the box.  Cute for a Girls Night Out party favor!

No comments:

Post a Comment