Monday, August 3, 2020

More Forever Fern

I saw a sample last week on mystampgarden blog and although I used slightly different colors, I branched out from the usual greens and made this card with the Forever Fern stamp set.  I had some pineapple paper from the Tropical Oasis paper pack and I just love how it looks on this card!  I used Gorgeous Grape, an older color and Crushed Curry for this card.  So different; I just love it. :)

While I was looking through the pretty designer papers that come with the Forever Greenery suite, I took this one.  It kind of reminded me of walking through the forest.  So I added the moose and a little saying to the top of the card.  I don't make a lot of masculine cards, but his one is very masculine!  Doesn't that moose look like he's wandering through the trees in a forest?  It's kind of silly, but somehow I like how it turned out.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment