Monday, August 3, 2020

Taking Out My Vintage Camper

Last weekend I went camping in my little vintage trailer and I was so happy to set it all up using some of the pretty things that I had made last year.  Here is what it looks like on the inside and I've put out one of the little table toppers in the seating area.

Here is what it looks like close up.  If you'd like to see it in the original post when I first made it, click here

Looking the other direction, you can also see the vintage throw that I made to bring with me.  I like using reds and teal colors when I make things for the camper. 

I used Bonnie & Camille's Vintage Holiday fabrics for this quilt.  Here's the original post with more info here.

Outside of the camper, I have red chairs to match and cute little teal colored tables that I picked up at Target.  One of my friends gave the pitcher and glasses to me for camping.  They look so fancy, but they're made from plastic so they don't break. 

My next goal, to camp at a site with electricity and bring some sewing.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment