Friday, January 29, 2021

Darling Donkeys


 This week I was playing around with the Darling Donkeys stamp set from the Sale-a-Bration catalog.  I paired them with Flowers for Every Season designer papers.  I thought that the donkeys needed a farm fence or something to "ground" them, so I used the Ride the Range stamp set and Open Range dies to embellish my cards.

This first "Hee Haw!  It's your birthday!" card also uses the Oh, So Ombre papers from Sale-a-Bration.  I love the bright, happy look to this card.  The little donkey is kicking up his heels to celebrate with you.  :)

In this card, the donkey is showing his love to you by offering a rose!  He's on the farm, complete with windmill and fence.  I also used some flowers from Grace's Garden for his field.  Seriously, this makes me happy.  


In this card, the little donkey is sitting down.  He reminds me a bit of Eeyore, don't you think?  I even put a little bow on his tail.  He's sitting beside hay bales and just being thankful.  

I had a lot of fun using the donkey set.  I can't wait to try him in other settings.  

What would you pair him with for your cards?


No comments:

Post a Comment